Monday 13 June 2011

New LOOKBOOK post for summer "PART 1" in 1 day



                                                                      in 1 day


                                        

Ok so I have decided to start a new blog, mainly because I felt like I wanted to have a new direction. I wanted to feel more apart of what I was doing, instead of just post after post of Couture designers, which is good, so I will continue to do that ever so often but, in addition to that, I will be doing lookbooks for the up coming seasons, some of which I myself will be part of. Apart from these two things I will be trying to showcase the work of young designers in Toronto and elsewhere.

So things this time around will be alot more interesting than on the previous blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment